Colors vary on different monitors and lighting can change the way something looks in pictures.
I try my best to photograph each item as close to its natural state as possible.
If you have questions about the color of a specific item, message me and I’ll do my best to help you out.
Hats are incredibly flexible and therefore you or your recipient might wear multiple sizes of hats. Also personal preference dictates whether you want a snugger or slouchier fitting hat.
I’ve included a size chart on all my hats to help you decide which size is best. Some things to keep in mind:
- The hat circumference is unstretched. Knit hats can stretch 2-3 inches from their unstretched circumference.
- Measure around your head with a flexible measuring tape and compare to the size chart to figure your size category.
- If you aren’t sure of your head size (for instance, you’re buying a gift), it’s recommended to buy what category you think they’re in or size up instead of sizing down.
- Kids’ heads especially grow quickly. If you’re buying something for a new baby and you don’t have access to their head circumference, I suggest you purchase something in the 3-6 Month category or larger.
- Message me if you have any questions, need a custom size, or want additional measurements on a hat! I’m happy to do whatever I can to help you out.
Once an item is shipped, Fire Tower Knits is no longer responsible for the item. Please make sure your billing address and shipping address are correct. Use tracking methods to ensure you know where your package is, then you can deal with the shipping company if you have a concern.
Fire Tower Knits is NOT responsible for lost, missing, untracked, or for any parcel that does not arrive or arrives damaged.
Ready made items will usually ship in 1-3 business days. On rare occasions (if I’m out of town, for example) it may be longer. You’ll be notified when your items are shipped.
All shipping prices are estimated to the best of my ability.
Items vary in sizes, weights, different destinations etc., so it’s almost impossible to have shipping prices exact. If you notice that you have been charged shipping that unfairly reflects your purchase please email me and I can make adjustments if necessary.
Each item has care instructions in the description.
Generally speaking, items made with acrylic, bamboo, and cotton materials can be machine washed.
Superwash wool can also be machine washed, but it’s recommended to do it on a lower setting without many other garments to agitate it.
With any hand knit item, when in doubt, hand wash it with a gentle detergent or wool wash and lay it flat to dry is always the best default. You can also use a hair dryer on low to help dry a hand washed item.
Absolutely! Send me an email – Christin@FireTowerKnits – and we’ll work out the details.
Unfortunately due to the time and effort put into each item, I do not accept refunds or exchanges. All sales are final.
If for some reason you are not happy with the item or items you have purchased please contact me.
Please note: I am not responsible for lost, damaged items or items mailed out to incorrect mailing addresses.