Have questions about a product? Want to order something custom? Send me a message and I’ll get back to you shortly!
Yes, you will be sent tracking information when your order is shipped.
Hats are incredibly flexible and therefore you or your recipient might wear multiple sizes of hats. Also personal preference dictates whether you want a snugger or slouchier fitting hat.
I’ve included a size chart on all my hats to help you decide which size is best. Some things to keep in mind:
- The hat circumference is unstretched. Knit hats can stretch 2-3 inches from their unstretched circumference.
- Measure around your head with a flexible measuring tape and compare to the size chart to figure your size category.
- If you aren’t sure of your head size (for instance, you’re buying a gift), it’s recommended to buy what category you think they’re in or size up instead of sizing down.
- Kids’ heads especially grow quickly. If you’re buying something for a new baby and you don’t have access to their head circumference, I suggest you purchase something in the 3-6 Month category or larger.
- Message me if you have any questions, need a custom size, or want additional measurements on a hat! I’m happy to do whatever I can to help you out.
Colors vary on different monitors and lighting can change the way something looks in pictures.
I try my best to photograph each item as close to its natural state as possible.
If you have questions about the color of a specific item, message me and I’ll do my best to help you out.
Absolutely! Send me an email – Christin@FireTowerKnits – and we’ll work out the details.